- You have 2 hours to complete the CPSA Exam.
- The exam consists of 60 multiple choice questions.
- The exam is open book.
- Submitting your answers: Once you click “Finish Quiz” you will no longer be able to change your answers.
- This exam tests on U.S. privacy law and EU data protection law. Assume all law is U.S. law unless the question specifically asks about EU law or the GDPR.
- Follow the majority approaches to the elements of torts
- You may return to multiple choice questions after answering them and change your answers. There is no function that tells you if you’ve answered all the questions, so be sure to be careful to make sure all questions are answered, especially if you go back to revisit questions.
- Do NOT copy down exam questions.
- Do NOT share any exam questions or answers with anyone. Do NOT consult with anyone else about the exam.
- See handbook for more information.