- You have 2 hours to complete the exam.
- The Exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions.
- This exam is open book.
- This exam tests U.S. privacy law and EU data protection law. Assume all law is U.S. law unless the question specifically asks about EU law or the GDPR.
- Follow the majority approaches to the elements of torts.
- After answering them, you may return to multiple-choice questions and change your answers. No function tells you if you’ve answered all the questions, so be careful to ensure all questions are answered, especially if you go back to revisit questions.
- Do NOT copy down exam questions.
- Do NOT share any exam questions or answers with anyone. Do NOT consult with anyone else about the exam.
- The exam will be accessible on the scheduled exam dates only.