This course is currently closed
CPSA Practice Exam
- You have 1 hour to complete each Practice Exam. (The CPSA Certification Exam is 2 hours long.)
- Each Practice Exam consists of 30 multiple-choice questions. (The CPSA Certification Exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions.)
- This exam is open book.
- Follow the majority approaches to the elements of torts.
- After answering them, you may return to multiple-choice questions and change your answers. No function tells you if you’ve answered all the questions, so be careful to ensure all questions are answered, especially if you go back to revisit questions.
- Do NOT copy down exam questions.
- Do NOT share any exam questions or answers with anyone. Do NOT consult with anyone else about the exam.