Learn privacy law from the leading international experts — Professors Daniel Solove and Paul Schwartz.
Our online courses provide an engaging and understandable introduction to various areas of privacy law. Each course is about 1 hour long and contains readings and a quiz.
- Foundations and Themes of US Privacy Law
- Privacy Torts and the Media in the US
- Law Enforcement and National Security in the US
- HIPAA and US Regulation of Health Data
- GDPR and European Privacy Law Part I:
The European System and the Structure of GDPR
- GDPR and European Privacy Law Part II:
GDPR Rights, Obligations, and Data Transfer
- Financial Data and US Regulation – coming soon
- Data Security and US Regulation – coming soon
- Consumer Data and US Regulation Part I:
Common Law and FTC – coming soon
- Consumer Data and US Regulation Part II:
Statutory Law – coming soon
- Employment Data and US Regulation – coming soon
- Privacy by Design – coming soon
Professors Daniel Solove and Paul Schwartz have each been teaching privacy law for nearly 50 years combined, and they are both recognized around the world as leading experts in the field. They have authored a 1200-page casebook, Information Privacy Law, which has been in use for more than 15 years, as well as three other privacy law casebooks and a privacy law treatise called Privacy Law Fundamentals. Both are reporters for the American Law Institute’s Principles of Law, Data Privacy.