All 51 sessions of the virtual Privacy+Security Forum, May 6-8, 2020 are now available on demand. CLE is available for recorded sessions but will incur a separate fee.
Participant’s Access to Session Recordings
Participants of the virtual Forum can view all sessions on demand by using the code sent by email. CLE is available for recorded sessions but will incur a separate fee.
- U.K. Commisioner Denham: Data Protection in Today’s Uncertain Landscape
- FTC Commissioner Wilson: Privacy and Public/Private Partnerships in a Pandemic
Workshops + Intensives
- Workshop: CCPA
- Workshop: AI
- Workshop: Biometrics
- Workshop: EU Privacy Law
- Workshop: State Privacy Law
- Workshop: Vendor Management
- Intensive: Cybersecurity + Risk Summit
- 5 Months Into the CCPA: What’s Changed and What you Need to Know
- A Next Task for Privacy Professionals: The Portability and Other Required Transfers Impact Assessment
- Adapting Privacy Law to Today’s Health Care System
- Advanced Topics in Cyber Incident Response and Preparedness
- AI and Healthcare Privacy Laws
- ALI Data Privacy: Toward a Comprehensive Privacy Law
- Balancing Privacy with Competitiveness
- CCPA Enforcement of DSAR and Do Not Sell Requests: Here Is How You Get Ready
- CCPA Litigation and AG Regulatory Enforcement: How to Be Prepared for It and How to Avoid It
- Compliance with the GDPR, CCPA, and the new Swiss Law: Squaring the Circle?
Consumer Requests Under the CCPA: What is the Landscape So Far and What Lies Ahead?
- COVID-19 and Beyond: Ethical and Legal Implications of Using and Sharing Clinical Data for Artificial Intelligence
- Covid-19 and the GDPR
- Cross-Border Transfers: The Current State of Play
- Data Breach in Latin America
- Data Ethics and Privacy Law
- Designing GDPR & CCPA Privacy Requirements into New Products
- Developments in Indian Data Protection
- Digital Health Technology: HIPAA/CCPA and COVID
- Employee Contact Tracing: Privacy, Public Safety, and Data Ethics
- EU Data Security
- Fitting in: Consumer Protection Takes a Seat at the Table with Financial and Health Privacy Laws
- Future of Alt Data: Impact of CCPA and Increasing Regulatory Scrutiny
- GDPR Compliance in the COVID-19 Era: In-house Counsel’s Perspectives
- Global Privacy Laws and Genetics Companies: Solutions to Compliance Challenges
- IoT Privacy in the Age of CCPA and GDPR
- Is Federal Privacy Illusory or Are Stars Aligning?
- ISO 27701 vs. NIST Privacy Framework: Choosing the Right One for You
- New Burdens on Medical Research and De-Identified Data from CCPA and Other Looming Legislation – Any Fixes in Sight?
- New Developments in Latin American Privacy Law
- Novel Data Use
- One Data Map vs. Multitude of Data Definitions
- Pandemic Pandemonium: 10 Critical Actions for Companies to Balance Safety and Data Protection in a Chaotic World
- Privacy Battles in M&A Transactions
- Protecting Privacy While Battling COVID
- Ransomware, Business Interruption, and Cyber Insurance
- The ePrivacy Mess: Compliance Strategies for an Uncertain Future
- The Expanding Universe of Biometric Data: Embrace, Curtail, or Regulate?
- The Future of Targeted Advertising: CCPA, Similar State Bills, Third Party Cookies, Cookies in Europe, and New Regimes Across Asia
- The Real Impact of Regulation on AdTech
- The Rise of Privacy Tech
- What’s a Board to Do?: Advising Boards of Directors on Privacy and Security