Adam Greene, Daniel Guggenheim
Privacy and security law is not standing still, and this is especially true with respect to health information. In this Workshop, attendees will learn about and discuss a range of new health information developments, including:
- Washington My Health My Data Act
- FTC Developments with Respect to Health and Wellness App
- Health Information Privacy in the Wake of Dobbs
- Status of HIPAA Rulemaking
- Status of Changes to 42 C.F.R. Part 2
- Healthcare Website Disclosures and Recent OCR Guidance
- Update on Information Blocking
- The intersection of state health privacy laws and health information
- Health Information Enforcement and Litigation Trends
Adam Greene, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine
Daniel Guggenheim, Chief Legal Officer, Innovace
Date and Time
This workshop will take place on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Privacy + Security Forum, November 8-10, 2023, in Washington, DC.
Our event features over 50 concurrent sessions, 2 plenary keynote sessions and has 800+ participants. CLE credit is available.
Please join us!