Ryan Blaney, Christopher Terranova
- Overview of the Civil Cyber Fraud Initiative and its goals
- Summary of recent False Claims Act settlements related to cybersecurity and privacy violations
- Best practices for organizations to prevent cyber fraud and protect customer privacy
- The role of whistleblowers in exposing cyber fraud and privacy violations
- Future directions of the DOJ’s Civil Cyber Fraud Initiative and its potential impact on the cybersecurity landscape.
- Discussion on the effectiveness of the False Claims Act as a tool for combating cyber fraud and protecting privacy
- The importance of collaboration between public and private entities in addressing cyber fraud and privacy issues.
Ryan Blaney, Partner, Proskauer
Christopher Terranova, Commercial Litigation Branch, Fraud Section, U.S. Department of Justice