Constantine Karbaliotis, Jocelyn Aqua, Maggie Gloeckle
In today’s rapidly changing regulatory landscape, compliance is more important than ever. But simply promising to comply with regulations isn’t enough – organizations must take action to ensure that their policies and practices align with their promises. This is where the Compliance Trifecta – say it, do it, prove it – comes in.
In this session you will learn how to operationalize your privacy program and take your compliance efforts from promise to performance. Our expert speakers will guide you through the critical components of the Compliance Trifecta. You will gain a deeper understanding of each component and how they work together to form the foundation of a strong and effective and defensible privacy program.
- The importance of the Compliance Trifecta: say it, do it, prove it
- Understanding the cornerstones of privacy compliance
- How to operationalize your privacy program and take your compliance efforts from promise to performance
- Strategies for navigating the complex and ever-changing landscape of privacy regulations
- Real-world examples of organizations that have successfully implemented the Compliance Trifecta in their privacy programs.
Join us for this informative and entertaining session and learn how you can put the compliance trifecta to work for your organization!
Constantine Karbaliotis, Senior Privacy Advisor, Exterro
Jocelyn Aqua, Principal, Data, Risk & Privacy, PwC
Maggie Gloeckle, Chief Privacy Officer, Vice President Privacy & Information Governance, HP Enterprises